View Issue Details
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0002028||SpeedFan||Logging and charting||public||2012-08-07 09:12||2012-08-07 10:33|
|Status||resolved||Resolution||no change required|
|Platform||Intel Sandy Bridge||OS||Windows Vista||OS Version||64bit Home Premi|
|Summary||0002028: Last column for logging always logged as 0|
|Description||The logging function for speedfan results in all the readings I wanted except for the last column. |
For example, I was monitoring my temperatures for HD0, HD1, temp1, GPU, Core0, Core1, Core2, Core3.
On the main readings page, I am able to view all the values. However, when I checked the log, the readings of the last column (Core3 in this case) is logged as 0 consistently. To check if it was not a problem with Core3, I turned off logging for Core3 and instead, the log now displays Core2 readings as 0 consistently.
I have also tried different delimiters and produced the same results.
|Steps To Reproduce||Turn on logging|
Select a few fields to log
|Tags||No tags attached.|
|Video Card Model|
||I just checked and found no issue. Could you upload a sample log?|
my gosh. sorry my bad. it was my excel settings and also I misread the decimal separate as a delimiter. somehow microsoft excel reads the last column as 0 only, it looks fine in notepad.
Sorry for your time
||Glad to read that everything is working fine :-)|
|2012-08-07 09:12||frozenflame||New Issue|
|2012-08-07 09:12||frozenflame||Status||new => assigned|
|2012-08-07 09:12||frozenflame||Assigned To||=> alfredo|
|2012-08-07 09:33||alfredo||Note Added: 0007055|
|2012-08-07 09:33||alfredo||Status||assigned => acknowledged|
|2012-08-07 10:20||frozenflame||Note Added: 0007056|
|2012-08-07 10:33||alfredo||Note Added: 0007057|
|2012-08-07 10:33||alfredo||Status||acknowledged => resolved|
|2012-08-07 10:33||alfredo||Resolution||open => no change required|
|2016-12-21 20:01||09876ggddzz||Issue cloned: 0002607|